Little hope and motivation why i choose FK UNS.

Honestly I never had a dream to become doctor in high school.Even third class I still wasn’t interested in that profession.But, two month before i had my SNMPTN I felt the doctor is one of kind profession because it’s always trying to suspect everybody.The knowledge of medical is also usefull in our life.before SNMPTN my parents give me advice that doctor’s one way to be usefull person to everyone around me.after that i was influence with my niece that I’ll be able to find the magic system of the human body here so i could be more confident if God,the Creator,is the Most Perfect and Almighty.why should UNS?because I come from Solo.But actually,I hope this place is truelly and the best place God choose for me.recently,I heard a good news if kedokteran UNS signed 6 major medical across Indonesia and the cheaper medical faculty in Indonesia.Hopefully with its popularity,FK UNS continue to be motivated to improve their quality.Apart from the infrastructure of UNS,hopefully the major can repairs the curiculum,the technical design of KBK and how to implement the curriculum.Hopefully for Indonesia nation the best too.Thought had so many crises,I believe Indonesia’ll able successfully pass all crises of health and been able to create something proud.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Muhasabah.....part 3

Macam-macam Kontrasepsi

motivasi di buku Fisika ku....